- GENERAL RULES! TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE K & D JUMP AROUND UNIT: Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the unit at the same time. CHILDREN’S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED AS THE LESSEE OF THE K & D JUMP AROUND UNIT. THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT:
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Lessee shall be in charge of the unit’s operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, employees and agents is/are NOT RESPONSIBLEFOR INJURYoccurring to the Lessee or to any other persons using the K & D JUMP AROUND unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents from/against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the unit, should legal action become necessary.
- SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Lessee acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the unit that is the subject of this rental agreement. Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Lessee also represents and warrants the safe return of the unit and hereby agrees to pay up to $300 in repairs, if any malicious act or accidental damage is done.
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: K & D JUMP AROUND unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate: (l) The motor may have stopped in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor and remember to keep only the 100 foot extension cord on the outlet (stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room). (2) If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the unit for snugness, re-tie if necessary. (3) If you cannot correct the problem call (916) 716-6702 or (916) 716-3735. K & D JUMPAROUND will not be held responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, septic systems, electrical, rocks, etc. when staking down inflatables.
- Cancellation Policy: Lessee has 72 hours prior to the rental agreement event date and selected service items to obtain a full refund of payment/deposit. If contact has not been made in the allotted amount of time, 20% of your total order or $25, whichever is the greater quantity thereof, will be deducted from your credit card or Paypal deposit. If K & D JUMP AROUND hasn’t received a call from a customer within an hour after K & D JUMP AROUND unit is installed there will be NO REFUND
- DO NOT MOVE the unit from the place where it was installed. If the unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. CAUTION: Keep the unit away from swimming pools.Absolutely no “Silly String”, Gum, Glitter, Candy, Food, Confetti, Kool Aide, Sticky Substances or writing on unit is allowed. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a cleaning fee up to $25 may be automatically imposed. Lessee agrees to keep the K & D JUMP AROUND unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear expected.
- TITLE TO K & D JUMP AROUND: Lessee agrees to keep the unit is his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer the unit. The K & D JUMP AROUND unit will remain on the property of the Lessee and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement. DELIVERY To the street address specified above by lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said street address (Delivery Address) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the unit at the specified time.
- RAIN POLICY: If rain is predicted in the forecast the day before the event (I.E. rain, high winds, etc.) or the day of the event, we reserve the right to cancel your reservations. If the lessee and the lessor feel the event is doable under the conditions and terms of this Rental Agreement, there will be NO REFUNDS.
- OVERNIGHT RENTALS:Lessee understands and acknowledges that the inflatable must be in a fenced in secure backyard and that the blower and/or generators are to be removed from the Inflatable unit and locked up in a secure location overnight. ______ Initial
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the K & D JUMP AROUND unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
LESSOR: K & D JUMP AROUND
By my signature, I accept the terms of this Rental Agreement:
LESSEE SIGN: __________________________________________________ PRINT: _________________________________________
- WARRANTY: Lessor warrants that the unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to its warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damage, including, but not limited to consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the unit.
WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. IT IS THE DRIVER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE JUMP IS PROPERLY SPIKED DOWN AND IN REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION. IF YOU FEEL THAT THE DRIVER HAS NOT DONE A SATISFACTORY JOB IN THE SETTING UP OF THE UNIT, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY: (916)716-6702 or (916)716-3735